About the Scholarship
US Premium Health (Holding Company of Nutra Pure HCG) is offering two students a $500 annual Scholarship towards their academic costs for the 2016 school year (total of $1000). This scholarship is open to current full time students in college and high school students. Students pursuing degrees in Health, Fitness, and Nutrition are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility for payout
● Currently residing in the United States
● Must be enrolled fulltime in college or high school
● You must also have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
● A 500 word or more essay submitted
● Student must provide copy of acceptance letter or current/upcoming class schedule.
● Before the Prize will be awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the official entry, the student will be disqualified without notification to the student.
● Only one entry per student
*No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
Complete with the following essay in 500 or more words.
For eligibility, Submit Your Application Form along with essay by 11:59pm on June 30th, 2017
Punctuation, Grammar, and organization will be considered during the evaluation process
While we have one of the most health conscious societies ever- obesity continues to be one of the biggest problems in todays culture. What contributing factors do you believe have led to this problem and what solutions would you suggest we strive for in our culture to fight this health problem. Discuss how obesity creates obstacles in ones life, career, and the mentality it traps people in.
*Bonus points, include a photo for a chance to be sponsored on our blog.
Questions? Contact us
Address: 13040 W Regan Rd. Mokena IL, 60448
Phone: (630) 857-9597
Scholarship Payment Details:
All scholarships awarded by US Premium Health are given quarterly for the essays submitted during the quarter. The scholarship will be issued in four installments of $500.00 U.S. Dollars.